Day by Day Itinerary
Private tour, starts everyday:
Hangzhou is famous for its natural beauty and historical heritages. Chinese saying that - "There is a paradise up in the heaven, and there are Suzhou and Hangzhou on the earth".
08:00-08:52 Take G7303 express train to Hangzhou.
09:00-11:30 Visit the Lingying Temple & Feilai Peak from Afar Scenic Area:
- Lingyin Temple: Situated in front of Lingyin Temple and as one of the ten most famous ancient Buddhist temples in China, it houses various Buddhist literature and treasures is such as more than 470 stone carvings of Buddhist figures which dated from the 10th to 14th centuries.
11:30-12:30 Lunch at local chinese dishes restaurant.
12:30-13:30 Visit the Six Harmony Pagoda:
- Six Harmony Pagoda: Highly erected by the Qiantang River and to the south of the West Lake, it is a perfect symbol of brick-and-wood structure built in the ancient China. It was first built in 970 AD in the Northern Song dynasty (960-1127). The name "six harmonies" comes from the six Buddhist ordinances, meaning "harmonies of the heaven, earth, east, west, south and north".
13:30-15:30 Visit the West Lake Scenic Area:
- West Lake: located in the western area of Hangzhou City's center. There are dozens of lakes called West Lake worldwide, but "West Lake" usually refers to the Hangzhou West Lake. It is surrounded by mountains on three sides, with an area of around 6.5 square kilometers. The circumference is around 15 kilometers. The average depth of West Lake is 0.8 meters, and the capacity is about 14,290,000 cubic meters. The lake is divided by Gu Shan, Bai, Su and Yanggong Causeways into five areas.
15:30-17:00 Longjing Tea Plantation visit.
18:00-18:52 Take G7324 return to Shanghai.
End of the Tour.
Tour Price includes:
1. Ground Transfer along the schedule;
2. Entrance tickets for sightseeing;
3. Well- trained English Speaking tour guide.
4. Meals as listed;
Tour Price EXCLUDE:
1. G train tickets between Shanghai and Hangzhou;
2. Train station transfer in Shanghai;
For Private Tour:
- Suitable for friends or families;
- Designated a car or business van with a private English speaking guide;
- Vehichle mode: private luxury car or MPV.
How to process:
- Tour guide will call you the night before the tour start, if you were not in hotel room, she would leave you a message to inform the meeting time next morning and her mobile phone numbers.
- Guide will (bus, car or van) reach you in the morning, at the fixed time.
How to buy train tickets:
1. You can buy it from your Shanghai hotel / local train ticket agency / Hongqiao Train Station;
2. If you need, we can help you to get the round trip train tickets with additional service fee.
How to pay?
1. Partially prepay by Credit card through Paypal.com. 2. Pay rest of the tour fee in cash on arrival.