Day by Day Itinerary
Private tour, starts everyday:
Day 01, Beijing Arrival
Upon arrival, you would be welcomed by the assigned Beijing tour guide at airport after you retrieve your luggage and clear the customs, and then transfered to the downtown fixed Hotel.
Day 02, Beijing (B, L, D)
After breakfast, guide will take you from hotel to visit the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven. As Dinner, we prepare for you the famous Beijing Duck Dinner at Quanjude Roast Duck Restaurant in which you can enjoy the Beijing-flavored dish with every bite of the crisp but juicy duck. After that, a treated lively Chinese Kung Fu Show at Red Theatre will be performed.
- TianAnMen Square: As the largest city square in the world, it has seen China's development in the past 500 years and become an important venue for most of the national ceremonies.
- Forbidden City: China's largest and best-preserved imperial palace complex, which will bring you back to the prosperous Ming and Qing Dynasties by showing thousands of imperial architecture and precious culture relics.
- Temple of Heaven: It is the imperial altar for the emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasties to worship the god of heaven.
Day 03, Beijing (B, L)
The most historical site for almost Chinese people would be Great Wall, so we definitely arrange this trip for you. As the elite of the China Great Wall, Badaling Great Wall, like a soaring dragon stretches along the mountain ranges. You will be deeply impressed by the wandering walls, spectacular passes and towers, and splendid mountain scenery.
After lunch, visit the Sacred Way and the Ming Tombs. The Ming Tombs, a cluster of tombs for 13 emperors and their wives and sons of the Ming Dynasty, is renowned for burying the most emperors, its long history of 600 years and the majestic architectures.
On the way back to downtown, drive by the Bird's Nest (Olympic National Stadium), the venue of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. You will see the full view of the huge 'nest' at a distance.
Day 04, Beijing - Xian (B, L)
In a cheerful morning, we will show you the existing largest imperial garden in China - Summer Palace, which is an outstanding combination of Chinese classical landscape design and natural beauty. After lunch, visit the largest Tibetan Buddhism temple in Beijing - Lama Temple.
At around 5pm, we will get to Capital Airport for a flight to Xian. Local guide there will do the second duty at airport for a pickup and transfer to local confirmed hotel.
Day 05, Xian (B, L, D)
In the morning, visit the Eighth Wonder of the World - Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. You would not only be attracted by the lifelike warrior figures and horses, each of which has distinct facial expressions and positions, but also be astonished by various kinds of ancient weapons which reflect the highly advanced technology in weapon-making 2,200 years ago.
After lunch, return to downtown to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda - the well-preserved 1,300-year-old Buddhist pagoda of Tang Dynasty.
Just a few minutes' drive from the Pagoda, we will come to the next stop - Provincial History Museum, which exhibits over 370,000 historical relics and is regarded as 'the best museum in China'.
Tonight, you'll enjoy the imperial dumpling dinner and show in local best-decrated theatre. The marvelous show vividly reflects the ancient royal singing and dancing of the Tang Dynasty about 1400 years ago.
Day 06, Xian (B, L)
Pay a Morning visit to the Xian City Wall, one of the best-preserved existing City Wall in China, to stroll around on the wall and you'll have a bird's eye view of the Xian Inner City.
You will then have a local family visit and the lunch will be arranged in the home of the family that you visit, to taste the authentic home cooked Chinese dishes.
After lunch, visit the Great Mosque which was built in the year of 742 AD with a similar architecture style of Chinese temples.
On your way to the mosque, you will walk across the famous snack street - the Muslim Street, where you may find many delicious local snacks as well as interesting souvenirs.
Day 07, Xian -> Chongqing (B, L)
In the morning, on your way to the airport, visit the Hanyangling Museum - the Mausoleum of Western Han Emperor Liu Qi built in 153 AD. The structure of the mausoleum and the thousands of the historical relics reflect the unique Chinese funeral culture in the Han Dynasty. Take an afternoon flight to Chongqing. Upon arrival , local driver will meet you at Chongqing Jiangbei Airport and tranfser you to Chaotianmen Dock for the Cruiser check in. The 4-star President cruise ship will start its voyage in the evening or in the next morning according to the real-time water level in the season.
Day 08, Chongqing - Fengdu (B, L, D)
After breakfast, the river guide will give you a brief introduction of the cruise and the schedule. Then you can walk around the deck and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Yangtze River. In the afternoon, you will disembark in Fengdu and have the initial onshore excursion to the Snow Jade Cave, where you will totally be absorbed in the spectacular karst formations of all shaped snow white stalagmites and stalactites. The Captain's Welcome Party will be held tonight.
Day 09, Badong - Xiling Gorge - Sandouping (B, L, D)
The highlight part of the Yangtze River cruise is coming today. You will appreciate the unique scenery of the Three Gorges. As you sail on, there is the famous Shennong Stream on the border between Wu Gorge and Xiling Gorge, where you will disembark and take an interesting sampan adventure. Sitting on the special local wooden boat, you will tour along the zigzagging watercourses and enjoy the grotesque rocks and picturesque scenery along the banks, accompanied by the folk songs from the trackers. The Shennong Stream adventure will last about 3 to 4 hours. Then sailing into the Xiling Gorge, which is the longest gorge among the three and renowned for the numerous shoals, swift currents and grotesque peaks. The cruise ship will pass the Five Level Ship Lock of China Dam in the evening.
Day 10, Yichang - Shanghai (B, L)
Today your Yangtze River trip will end after the excursion to the Three Gorges Dam, which is the major construction of the Three Gorges Project, the world largest irrigation project. After having lunch, visit the Yichang Museum if time permits. Then you will head for Shanghai by flight.
Upon your arrival, our local tour guide will expect you at airport and transfer you to the downtown Hotel.
Day 11, Shanghai (B, L)
At this last stop of your China Travel, we will take you to visit the Shanghai Museum, Yuyuan Garden and waterfront Bund. Strolling along the river bank, you can easy get those historical architectures nearer and afar covered into your camera for a sweet memories.
- Shanghai Museum: It is famed for its vast storage of 120,000 of art relics, especially for the exhibition of bronze wares, china wares, calligraphy and paintings.
- Yuyuan Garden: the ancient Chinese garden in south of the Yangtze River.
Day 12 Shanghai Departure (B)
At the appointed time, your personal guide will pick you up from the hotel and take your directly by vehicle to airport, and help you to check in the right flight.
Tour Price includes:
1. Ground Transfer along the schedule;
2. Hotel and Cruise accommodations at twin share bases;
3. Entrance tickets for sightseeing on land and shore excursion organised by ship side;
4. Well-trained English Speaking tour guide in Beijing, Xian, shore excursion and Shanghai;
5. Meals as listed: L=lunch, D=dinner;
6. Domestic flights from Beijing -> Xian -> Chongqing, Yichang -> Shanghai.
1) 30 percent Down payment by Credit card through PayPal or by Bank remit(wire transfer); Pay rest by Cash to tour guide on arrival day.
2) 50 percent Down Payment and pay rest by cash on arrival.
3) fully payment one month before tour start.
Tour Price EXCLUDE:
1. Tickets for cable cars and optional activities;
2. Tips to the tour guide and driver;
For Private Tour:
- Suitable for friends or families who are not willing to join the tour group;
- Designated a car or business van with a private English speaking guide;
- Vehichle mode: private luxury car or MPV.
How to process?
1, After you book online or by email, tell us your personal information and your arrival flights' details, then receive our tour confirmation by email.
2, Carry the Confirmation landing in Beijing, reach our guide who would hold a sign with your name on it.
3, Start your China Tour.
How to contact?
- Contact tour consultant by email or phone call at any time before or after your arrival;
- Contact tour guides in each city by hotel's phone if you suddenly got something urgent and need help in time;
- Normally our guide will deal with you a fixed time and meet you on time at hotel lobby when you in China, so all conrresponse would be at the first time.
How to pay?
1, Pay 30% deposit by credit card through paypal;
2, Pay rest of tour fee by cash USD or RMB on arrival to the first tour guide.